Institute of Rheumatology & Pain
Initial Evaluation and MSK Workup
- All patients are subjected to complete history taking and Musculo-skeletal examination and the data is recorded for further reference and follow-up.
- State of the art Laboratory
- Radiology for MSK X-rays and Joint Ultra-sound, and
- Bone densitometry by DEXA for Osteoporosis and whole body analysis is available
Disease Activity Scores
- Disease activity scores are done at start of treatment and in follow-up done to note the progress of treatment.
Treatment modalities used
- Monitored Disease modifying medications
- Intravenous therapies of Glucocorticoid pulses
- Biologic therapies
- Phototherapy (NBUVB-Narrow Band Ultra Violet - B whole body chamber) for psoriasis and other dermatological manifestations
- Musculoskeletal injections for enthesopathy, contracture release, trigger finger, periarthritis, etc.
- Intra-articular aspirations and Injection of Glucocorticoids, Visco supplements, and Botox
- Intra-articular Tidal lavage
- Arthroscopy - diagnostic and for lavage and de-bulking of the joints
- Nerve blocks
- Epidural procedures
- R2F - Rehabilitation to fitness with the help of dedicated Physiotherapists and Fitness trainers.
Programs offered at R2F
Orthotic -Complete facility for custom made splints, supports and aids for protection and improved functionality of joints.
- Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Aerobics & yoga, Cardio training, Muscular training, Body sculpting, and Weight loss.
Group Therapy -Group counseling and
- Occupational therapist and Counselors
- A team of expert Orthopedic surgeons for Joint surgeries are attached to the centre.